Why is a full car diagnostic test recommended?
The electrical control unit in your car also known as the ECU or the brain monitors your significant engine functions, electrical components and measures the emissions on your car. At the point when a sensor conveys a fault, the code is put away in your cars computer system. This is when trained technicians and car mechanics would then be able to get to the fault codes to decide the part that is not working accurately.
A car diagnostic test can decide whether your car has issues with its engine, exhaust, transmission, coils, oil tank, throttle and that's only the tip of the iceberg. Some car garages do offer a free engine diagnostic check or a full car diagnostic test which does come with a price tag. Book a service online with Many Autos and chat to one of our advisers who will be able to guide you through this process.
Why you should maintain your brake service?
Brakes ought to be replaced when exhausted and worn out, yet how regularly do brakes need servicing you may ask? Completing a brake service means servicing the important brake components (cleaning, greasing up, and so on) without sometimes replacing them.
Brakes are serviced to ensure they work appropriately among replacement and your car is safe to drive. Some car manufacturers indicate that brakes should be reviewed in standard mileage or time stretches; ordinarily every 5,000-7,000 miles or each 4-6 months, whichever comes first.
What is Included in a Car Brake Service at Many Autos?
Depending on the results of the braking system and car inspection, your cars brake service may include:
- Brake pads replacement.
- Brake shoes replacement
- Brake discs replacement
- Brake drums resurfaced.
- Brake fluid flush & replacement.
- Brake caliper & drums re-alignment.
- Brake caliper replacement.
- Brake pipe replacement.
- Brake master cylinder replacement.
What is a fuel injector?
A fuel injector has the role of injecting fuel into your cars engine at the precise time to ensure your car performs at best possible efficiency. Fuel injectors have developed to be one of the most efficient systems in all modern cars and replaced the old carburetor system.
The reason fuel injectors were developed was because the old carburetor system was not only less fuel efficient and expensive but also unhealthy for the environment.
There are 4 types of fuel injectors used in modern cars:
- Throttle body injection also known as single point injection – This is the system that replaced the carburetor initially and has one or two fuel injector nozzles in the throttle body.
- Multi-port fuel injection – This type of system uses a separate injector nozzle for each cylinder.
- Sequential fuel injection – This system uses a multi-port injection but has the sequential fuel injection ability. Basically, it activates each injector nozzle individually.
- Direct injection – This system is commonly used for diesel engines and injects fuel directly into the combustion chambers and passing the valves.
If your engine develops a misfire issue or if there is a decrease in the power, acceleration, or fuel efficiency, then one of the most common indications is a possible replacement injectors. You should contact Many Autos who provide vehicle maintenance and repair service with trained technicians for fuel injector replacement.